We hope this message finds you well and we look forward to seeing you! We are making every effort to keep you and our staff safe and comfortable as we reopen our office in the Post COVID-19 world. We are following the Current Guidelines recommended by Governor Lamont. Here are just a few of the steps we are taking:
- Plexiglass Vapor Barriers have been installed
- Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment
- All equipment will continue to be thoroughly disinfected between patients
- We ask that all patients wear a mask while in the office
- We are requesting that patients who wish to select new eyewear, please call us at (203) 929-4030 so that we may reserve a time for you
- We are still trying to limit the number of patients and staff in the office at any given time and may ask you to wait outside or in your vehicle briefly
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Contact us with any questions. We are here to help you.