**OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
We hope this message finds you well and we look forward to seeing you! We are making every effort to keep you and our staff safe and comfortable as we reopen our office in the Post COVID-19 world. We are following the Phase I Guidelines recommended by Governor Lamont. Here are just a few of the steps we are taking:
- Plexiglass Vapor Barriers have been installed
- Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment
- All equipment will continue to be thoroughly disinfected between patients
- We ask that all patients wear a mask while in the office
- We will be working “By Appointment Only” at this time, please call us at (203) 929-4030 to reserve a time
- We are limiting the number of patients and staff in the office at any given time
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment and call us from your car when you arrive
- Our public restroom will be emergency only
We will reach out to all patients that had appointments in the time we were closed and we may call you for an appointment you have scheduled in the future, as we adjust our doctor’s schedules.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Contact us with any questions. We are here to help you.